JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 9 December 2013

The Quest for an Internship.

Since a young age I have always looked waaaay into the future! I hate not knowing what comes next, so I had a moment of clarity today in my lecture; I need to find work experience. 

It's a common concept that the film industry is incredibly huge, however to be anyone in that industry you need contacts! And how do you make contacts? Internships, work shadowing and other various methods! I want a fast pass, and when i do finish my degree and become a graduate; i would desperately like to have my life just a little bit easier and have a few contacts knocking around I can ask to lend me a hand! 

In summer next year; an internship would be amazon, and i want a decent one too, i know they're highly competitive, but whats the harm in trying? You have to reach out fully to grasp what you want in life between two hands and that is exactly what i am going to do! 

In other news...
 I did it! I've made a debut youtube video, it's only brief and a basic explanation about me as a person, however it's helping me practice editing techniques and thinking much more about both pre and post production ( a valuable skill within my course!). Fingers crossed it'll get some interest; it's currently uploading itself at the speed of one snail per hour but when it has uploaded, I'll link it in and you guys are more than welcome to have a gander and meet the girl behind this blog. 

Hope everyone is keeping well!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment